I NOVA now asking €25,490,000 following €1.5 million price cut
Inquire about the stunning 50m motor yacht I Nova now priced at €25,490,000, following a €1.5 million price reduction.
I Nova offers an opportunity to own a Showboats Design Award winner, designed by the renowned Cristiano Gatto. She boasts a vast interior volume, incomparable tender/toy carrying capabilities, smooth motion and great stability even in heavy seas.
The unique capabilities of this 50m explorer yacht make her a category of her own, combining vast volume (746 GT), luxury and comfort with impeccable engineering required from a genuine World cruiser. Launched in 2013 and built to the most exacting standards I Nova is in impeccable condition and ready for her next adventure. From vision to execution, superyacht I-Nova is no-compromise!
A true explorer yacht she is extremely seaworthy with an ice-classed hull, able to visit all corners of the globe without any compromise on comfort or style. With a range of 5500nm at 12 knots she is capable of undertaking long-range passages.
Key features include:
- Vast interior volume – 746 GT
- Showboat Design Awards winner: Best Interior 2014 and finalist: Best Exterior Design 2014
- Incomparable tender / toy carrying capabilities [5 tonne/ 9m crane on tender deck currently carrying 10m, 50 knot, enclosed Buzzi and 8.5m Scorpion RIBs]
- Observation deck with gym equipment and jacuzzi dip-pool
- Large fold down bathing platform and sky lit beach club complete with hammam
- 2 x MTU 1,408hp 16V 2000 M70 engines
- Range of 5,500 NM @ 12 knots
- ABS classification, Ice Class DO hull
- MCA compliant