We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence Team. The Data Analyst will be primarily responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large sets of data in order to provide valuable insights and recommendations that will drive business decisions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Collect, organize, and analyze large sets of data across sources.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and develop models to identify patterns and trends.
- Create clear and concise reports and visualizations to communicate findings to stakeholders, as per agreed timelines.
- Make data-driven recommendations that will improve business performance
- Lead development and implementation of databases, data collection systems and dashboards
- Stay updated on trends and best practices to enhance data analysis techniques.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field.
- Proven work experience (3 years+) as a Data Analyst or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of SQL and data visualization tools such Tableau or Power BI.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of statistical methods and predictive modeling techniques.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment, within a team & capable to work under deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and self- organized.
- Knowledge of data libraries is a strong plus.
- Fluent in English. Excellent verbal & written skills.
Please use the form below to apply.