This family-friendly yacht has been designed with entertaining and socialising in mind, with beautiful spaces inside and out, and her timeless décor, by Patrick Knowles, ensures a welcoming ambiance. The large sun deck is an especially popular space, with oversized raised Jacuzzi, sun pads and loungers, bar, dining table, outdoor cinema and more. Other key features include the generous main saloon, a sky lounge with 120-bottle wine cellar, bar and games table, a huge number of toys and tenders, including a water slide, sailing dinghy and Waverunners, and zero speed stabilisers for added comfort.
Mexico is a spectacular playground for charter guests to enjoy. Once described as “the world’s aquarium” by Jacques Coustea, the Sea of Cortez offers incredible experiences to enjoy by from the water. Conveniently located between Baja, California, and the Mexican mainland, the waters abound with life including whales, dolphins, sealions and over 900 species of fish. Stunning islands are perfect for exploring, with deserted beaches, crystal clean water, snorkeling and diving grounds and vibrant sunsets. Ashore, there are plenty of things to see and do, including boutique shopping, authentic local experiences and fine dining.
Read on for some charter highlights in the Sea of Cortez, as recommended by Captain James Cooper of Impromptu.
- Visit Loreto, considered the oldest settlement on the Baja Peninsula, where you can enjoy a mule ride, go to the mountains to visit the restored Mission of San Javier, or sample some beer from the local craft brewery.
- Sunbathe on the white sands of Isla Coronado, swimming amongst rainbow coloured fish and dolphins in one of the many snorkelling spots.
- Cruise to the Isla Espiritu Santu and Isla Partida. Considered the most beautiful islands in the Sea of Cortez, these two islands are separated by a narrow channel and a part of the Biosphere Reserve. The Ensenada Grande beach, on Isla Partida, was voted the most beautiful beach in Mexico by The Travel Magazine and one of the top 12 beaches in the world
- Explore cosmopolitan La Paz, a city bursting with history. Stroll down the vibrant waterfront, indulge in some shopping, and immerse yourself in the local way of life. Visit the striking Nuestra Señora de La Paz Cathedral or one of the city’s many museums.
- Go whale watching on a private excursion to see these gentle giants up close.
- Swim with sea lions in Bahia de La Paz.
- Dive in Cabo San Pulmo, the only North American hard reef, with over 6,000 species of sealife including sea turtles and rays.
- Visit celebrity hotspot Cabo San Lucas and enjoy some of the buzzing nightlife.
To discuss your own bespoke Mexican yacht charter on Impromptu, or to view a full two-week Mexico yacht charter itinerary, contact the IYC charter team or click here.
Impromptu yacht charter rate: From $265,000 per week plus expenses
For more information on IYC’s range of services please contact the IYC office most convenient to you. IYC has offices in Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Miami, Nantucket, Great Lakes, London, Monaco, Greece, Russia, Croatia, Montenegro, Scandinavia and Malta. To contact an IYC office click here.